Thursday, December 20, 2007

Howdy! It's Ol' Coyote Again

Hi,

Merry Christmas, everyone! None of that wishy
washy, politically correct, Happy Holidays
stuff . . . that's enough to drive one to drink.

But, you know, I do like Happy Solstice! That's
got a nice ring to it, and makes me think of
frost . . . beautiful, glistening frost on a cold,
sunny day.

Well, anyhow, Ol' Coyote will be back soon.
I sense a creative streak coming, which means
that the next post should be a doozy!

Have a good night,
LaurieC

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found this post via BlogRush....so pardon my Happy Holiday wishes being a little late!

Deborah
www.therhythmofwrite.com

Laurie CoyoteCrow said...

Hi Deborah,

Thanks for the wishes!

I must surf over and take a look at
your site.

All the best,
Laurie

Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie CoyoteCrow said...

Oh geez, sorry Deborah, but I
forgot to wish you a belated
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

LaurieC :)