Friday, January 18, 2008

Well, it's been a while . . . .

You know, earlier this evening, I went to a cafe and
wrote an interesting post for this blog, but when I got
home I discovered that the message was missing!
I have no idea what happened to it? It simply vanished.

I even back-tracked, trying to locate where I had
misplaced my papers, but to no avail. I still feel it will
show up, perhaps, in a day or so. But, on the other
hand, I've searched most places, so it's difficult to
imagine how it might return to me?

So, I'll let it go from my mind. I do feel satisfaction.
It was a terrific creative writing exercise! I got inspired
and rather foolish, but controlled, just the same.

Anyhow, Ol' Coyote's back again:) And, you know
what, the next post will probably take a romantic turn.
I can't guarantee it . . . you never know what thoughts
might surface in this "trickster" brain. Yet, it's quite
possible. Yes, romance is in the desert air. . . . ;)

All the best,

LaurieC

2 comments:

Pixie said...

Hello Coyote,

I think Coyote needs to put his pen where his words should be, and stop teasing us. I think Maria might have caught the trickster in the desert air, and has hypnotized him into sleeping since Tuesday! Ha ha

Pixie

Laurie CoyoteCrow said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz aah, what, where am I ... geez, I must have been sleeping? What a dream . . . oh, there's that Pixie, again . . . where's that swatter. . . Oh wait, here comes the dream again. . . zzzzzzzzzzz