Friday, July 13, 2007

Scattered Thoughts . . . .

Hi,

Well, Ol' Coyote is sitting around tonight, sipping
cactus juice, and reminiscing about the wonderful
party times of years past. Oh yes, those were great
days, even good enough to bring both laughter and
the odd tear to my eye.

Then, I got to thinking how things are cyclical, and
how there might yet be one more cycle of such party
times to this life time. You know, if I could be certain
of it, I think I'd go outside, find the highest hill and
howl until the sun rises tomorrow morning!

I mean, I know a lot more now, and could have one
helluva time, if such a cycle does come around
once again.

Of course, there's always the Law of Attraction! Why
the heck should I wait -- I'll simply go out there and
attract the good times . . . er, the good party times!

I hope you don't feel I'm being a bit off-beat tonight?
I'm actually just allowing the words and ideas to flow,
with just a little control on my part. Geez, it's already
2:55 in the morning, where has the time gone?

I know what I could do -- I could return to Saint John's,
Newfoundland, where a lot of my partying years happened.
It's a wonderful city, with lots of places to explore, lots
of pubs, and an unusually high number of parties
happening every weekend!

In fact, if you happen to be reading this post, and
you've never been to Newfoundland, you should plan to
visit there. The people are fantastic, the island is
unique, and, once there, you'll understand why it was
a country of its own up until 1949 when it opted to join
Canada.

Enough for tonight! Ol' Coyote's got to hit the sack,
and do some lucid dreaming . . . I know there's a
dark haired beauty waiting for me, just below my
consciousness, somewhere in the dream state:))

All the best everyone!
LaurieC

No comments: