Thursday, July 26, 2007

Coyote Notes

Howdy!

I'm just kind of moving about over the landscape, today --
you know, the way Coyotes go about searching things out;)
I had the feeling that I could shift my consciousness at any
given moment, so that I'd see things differently. It was like
a hunch, actually. I think I was pretty close to achieving this
magic moment. In any event, it gave me the confidence I
need to continue to think in this fashion.

I got thinking about a woman, too, with long flowing locks.
I know this woman. She's quite tiny, but I was thinking how
nice it would be to have an affair with her. :)) Oh yes, Ol'
Coyote had his thinking cap on today!

I don't actually know where this woman lives, but I see
her occasionally. I must ponder the possibility further as it
seems like a wonderful brain exercise. In fact, such an affair
would likely do both of us a world of good!

Of course, the whole thing might be the result of extreme
desert heat. It can cause the brain to move you in weird
directions. I should find a comfortable rock, and sit in the
shade for a while. Perhaps it'll change my mind, but I doubt
it. Some things just seem right, as if it's the right thing at the
right time.

My gawd, this landscape's beautiful! When I look into the
distance, the heat makes the horizon quiver like long flowing
locks of hair. Perhaps it's got something to do with the "magic
moment" I mentioned above and with shifting consciousness?
Now that I think of it, the tiny woman could be part of a larger
event or experience. She might even be the catalyst I need to
live such magic -- now there's a charming thought!

Well, I could ramble on some more, but I really have to find
that shade. I'll catch you next time,
LaurieC ;)

1 comment:

Pixie said...

Hello Coyote,

I would say by the sounds of it, someone has capture your heart! If I hear hollowing, I will know you have found out where she lives, and I hope she retures your call.

Keep howling for Maria,
Pixie