Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Early Tuesday Morning

Hello Everyone!

My gosh, the long weekend went around fast!
I spent part of the weekend toying with the idea
of writing a a small ebook on romance and
relationships.

Now, the ebook would be geared to men, and
would explain certain things that men have to
do to carry on a successful, long term relationship.
Oh yes, you should have seen Ol' Coyote as his
head spun with ideas for such a book! I'm telling
you, this is gonna be really good! Well, if it
happens . . . .

Mind you, it'll be great reading for women, too . . .
if it happens.

Now, you might ask, "How can Ol' Coyote write
such a book when his own record on long term
relationships has been spotty at best?" Well,
that's just his point;) You see, he figures he can
tell men what not to do -- you know, don't repeat
my mistakes, for gosh sakes! And, as I say, this
could be juicy reading for women . . . . :))

Besides, he figures he's gotta leave one good
thing to the world -- I mean, it might be too late
for Coyote, but not for other men. In any event,
I'll keep you posted.

Well, now, I must saunter back to my cave . . .
maybe I'll get up early, head for the ocean, and
collect some sea glass.

Here's a coyote hug,
LaurieC

No comments: