Sunday, September 2, 2007

Howdy! I'm back! You Gotta Love that Sea Glass!

Hi,

Oh my, what a nice, cool, sunny day we enjoyed here
in Nova Scotia. I love it! Makes me want to take a long
holiday from the desert country.

Ol' Coyote went to the ocean, recently, to collect sea
glass for Maria. Actually, he went there to collect the
glass for one of two women who, together, represent
his ideal woman, Maria. He sent the glass to New
Hampshire.

I think she loved it.

I felt inspired to collect the glass -- it seemed to be
the right thing to do. Besides, I love New England
women. ;) It's true! I've dated four women from New
England and they were/are all wonderful people.

Now, the other woman who represents Maria is a
beautiful Colombian woman -- her eyes are sooo
beautiful, and she is such a bubbly person! I met
her thirty-five years ago! But, then, we lost contact for
three decades, until we met up again in Edmonton,
Alberta, three years ago. It was fantastic! We travelled
together for a week, and hiked in the Canadian
Rockies.

Such is the life of Ol' Coyote:))

So, what now? More, sea glass, perhaps? I think
I should send several pounds of it to New Hampshire.
I have to impress that woman . . . . I'm also thinking
of writing a song . . . even singing it . . . oh yes, singing
it! I'm gonna burn it to a CD and send it along to her.

In reality, I should look for a local woman . . . put my
profile on "Plenty of Fish," or whatever the heck it's
called. I wonder if I'd require "bait" of some kind --
seems only reasonable. Of course, I'm very photogenic,
so that might be all the bait that's required?

I'm rambling. It's time to get out of here. Perhaps I'll
go some place, have a glass of mescal, and dream
of Maria. Oh yes, dream of Maria driving along a
dusty desert road in her old half ton Chevy. Ahh, yes,
Maria . . . .

Enjoy the evening. Enjoy the stars, the moon . . . .

LaurieC

No comments: