Friday, October 19, 2007

Coyote's A Wee Bit Tired;)

Well, with good reason, too!

You know, I've been considering the sisters --
they've left the Gaspe region of Quebec and
seem to have vanished off my radar!

Where did they go?

Do you suppose they've returned to Toronto?
Perhaps they're in Nova Scotia, for all I know!

Ol' Coyote went to Walmart this evening, and
hid amongst the bubble bath bottles. I was
hoping to catch a glimpse of the sisters, if they
arrived in Bridgewater.

Alas, no one came -- however, I did buy a
small bottle of an "extreme" bubble product.
Look out! The bathroom will fill with bubbles
tomorrow evening.

Yes, Ol' Coyote was up until 4:15 last night,
considering and planning things, and trying to
get a psychic sense of the sisters' location.
I finally put the lights out and dove under the
blankets, waking at 9 o'clock, somewhat
refreshed.

So, now, I must make this post, and scramble
upstairs to the blankets once again. See you
soon!

LaurieC

No comments: