Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Sisters are on the Move!

Hi,

You know what, this is the first time I've written
a blog post from a bubble bath. :) Ol' Coyote
loves it! The bubbles seem to enhance the
imagination. Of course, mescal helps as well --
a few sips of mescal, and the writer flourishes
in me.

Oh yes, about the sisters -- Coyote feels quite
strongly that they're in the Gaspe area of Quebec.
You see, as I mentioned in an earlier post, the
sisters are from that area of Quebec. If my feeling
is accurate, then they're on the move, east!

Ol' Coyote loves and respects those women.
But, he's a bit leary about the psychic power they
exude, when they get together. That's why there's
a cat and mouse game going on, and it's largely
carried out on the psychic level.

Now, back to the bubble bath. :) I'm using this new
bottle of "Olive Oil Forming Milk Bath". Imagine, it's
made with 100% extra virgin olive oil! Expensive
stuff, but you should see the bubbles -- there are
bubbles all over the place -- even outside the
bathroom all the way to the living room!

What a life. What would a person do without a
bubble bath?

I keep thinking of the sisters -- it would be nice to
share a bubble bath and a gallon of wine -- I might
even add wine to the bath water. ;) Yet, I wonder? I
mean, the three sisters together are a mighty
potent group!

Well, I must go now -- run through the bubbles to
my computer -- quickly make this post, and run
back again. Have to do it before the water cools.

In any event, I love you all!
LaurieC

No comments: