Saturday, August 4, 2007

I'm Back Again!

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry I was away for so long. Sometimes the
desert gets so hot that I feel like crawling under a
rock and waiting for the moon to rise. What can I
say? This blogging thing isn't a normal activity
for coyotes anyhow.

Besides, I was thinking of long flowing locks, and
then, occasionally, thinking of Maria's deep dark
eyes -- I'm telling you, such things are enough to
keep an Ol' Coyote busy well into 2020.

Speaking of 2020, I'm already planning that new
Year's Eve celebration! I'm gonna age a large jug
of mescal and pop the cork that evening! What a
celebration! Then, I'm gonna find some beautiful,
nice young thing, and show her a good time! Oh
yes, I'll likely pay for it next day, but what the hell.
It's gonna be worth a few aches and pains! ;))

Well, I've gotta go. I have a coffee appointment
with my friend, Earl. First, however, I've got to cut
my fingernails and toenails with an old pair of
scissors I haven't sharpened in twenty-five years.
I'm telling you, it's enough to make Ol' Coyote
howl.

Bye for now,
LaurieC

No comments: